Nick has landed himself a busy lineup of speaking engagements to talk about his new book, Contactees.
Here is the list as it currently stands:
- Sphinx Radio – December 7th, 2009
- The Bruce Collins Show – December 8th, 2009
- Badlands Radio – December 9th, 2009
- The Paracast – December 13th, 2009
- Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Conservatism – December 13th, 2009
- Z-Talk Radio – December 14th, 2009
- Dawn of Shades – December 15th, 2009
- Coast to Coast AM – December 16th, 2009
- Badlands Radio – December 18th, 2009
- X-Squared Radio – December 20th, 2009
- Ghosts of Cooperstown Conference – January 8th-11th, 2010
- Exploring Unexplained Phenomena – January 9th, 2010
- The Veritas Show – January 15th, 2010
- Native Wisdom Radio – January 20th, 2010
- Walking With Spirit – February 2nd, 2010
- Voice of the People – February 20th, 2010
Available right now is Nick’s latest book, Science Fiction Secrets: From Government Files and the Paranormal.
Here is the Amazon writeup…
ALL THE INGREDIENTS FOR A HIGH STRANGENESS STEW Mix two parts science fiction with one part high-level government secrecy. Add a liberal helping of the paranormal. Then let Nick Redfern heat and serve. The result is far, far stranger than anything that you could ever begin to imagine. SCIENCE FICTION SECRETS presents some mind-bending answers to a number of highly intriguing and thought-provoking questions, including: — Did the U.S. Government secretly assist Steven Spielberg in the production of his groundbreaking science fiction movies “Close Encounters of the Third Kind” and “E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial”? — Why were special agents of the FBI so deeply interested in the life, career, and activities of science fiction author Philip K. Dick (of “Blade Runner” fame)? — How did “The X-Files” spin-off series “The Lone Gunmen” anticipate months in advance the terrible tragedy of 9-11? — Why was the top brass of the U.S. Air Force so secretly interested in, and concerned by, the UFO-related tales of a relatively anonymous 1950s science fiction movie-maker who died in poverty in the early 1980s? — Did a nightmarish scenario presented in one of H.G. Wells’ novels prompt Soviet Premier Josef Stalin to clandestinely embark upon a secret and diabolical experiment designed to create a super race of monstrous, half-human half-ape soldiers? — Has the military managed to successfully perfect human teleportation of the type that was most graphically and famously shown in “Star Trek” and “The Fly”?